NEWS: Explore our brand new website eco action games that details our work in gamification and showcases the games played at the Science Museum Event
Welcome to our site
We are paula owen consulting. An innovative, boutique, sustainability agency offering a unique set of: technical skills; research capability; report authorship; employee training & facilitation; creative innovation; expertise & advice on environmental sustainability within the domestic & business sectors.
Our areas of expertise span: energy use & efficiency; sustainable transport; employee engagement; innovative educational resources; carbon footprint tools & management.
We help charities, organisations & businesses with their environmental sustainability challenges, whatever form they take. We work closely with clients to:
- develop carbon management & footprinting tools to help you manage your impact
- develop innovative environmental education products to empower and educate your staff
- create methodologies to help clients evaluate their carbon reduction & CR programmes
- help you develop robust, evidence-based green marketing messages and avoid 'green wash'
- achieve improvements in your energy efficiency & carbon management programmes
- research and author reports on a variety of environmental issues
A selection of clients, past and present, include: Energy UK; Big Lottery Fund; CLASP; Shanks Waste; Tate galleries; C&E Advisory; Cambridge Programme for Sustainabilty Leadership; Bank of America Merrill Lynch; SE2; Futerra; Energy Saving Trust; British Gas; DECC; EU DG Environment; Carbon Leapfrog; ANEC and the Royal Commonwealth Society. Click here to find out more.
We are also passionate about putting something back into the community, so we have a policy that devotes 10% of our time to pro bono work. Click here to find out about the causes we support.